Sunday 2 December 2012

Interview day

Richlondonpr- researched the company on the train and remembered some of the brands that they represent and where they have been published. They mainly do menswear. The interview was good, I was early and she seemed very impressed with my portfolio and that I had more than 1 interview lined up. Remembered to mention that I did business studies which allows me to look at projects from a business mind as well as a creative mind.
Managed to leave in plenty of time to get to golders green.
Pepper and mayne - arrived early for my interview and set up my presentation on my laptop and edited my slide a little while I waited so that I was ready for when the interviewer arrived. The interviewer was extremely impressed with my presentation and my knowledge of social media as well as my experience. Also seemed to like the idea's that I showed and the ways I wanted to do the social media.
Wall and jones - managed to arrive just on time, and had a little look around the shop and was shown all of the items. Loved the products however I will be doing mainly print work and helping a Spanish girl so everything would go through me which is fine except she is in London and will be working extra days which can waste time being caught up if she is starting many new things when I'm not there. However the experience would be invaluable print wise and they seemed extremely keen and tried to get hold of the other partner so she could meet me too.

Overall the interviews went well and all of the jobs are excellent opportunities, I would prefer the richlondon pr placement just because of the vast opportunities and the links they have already in industry which I haven't seen much of yet and also more of the manual jobs such as booking rails out etc which I will be expected to do when I'm on placement next year. It also seems like I would be allowed much more free reign, which I enjoy as I can come up with better ideas.
I would also love the pepper and mayne placement for 3 months as I could then do that from home and manage 2 placements at once as social media takes less time so wouldn't interfere with my studies at all but is an excellent opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment