Wednesday 28 November 2012

APT 1

I had my APT with Rebecca today and showed her my portfolio and my PDP pieces. I  have e-mailed her several times about my PDP and have been continuously updating and changing it so as to make it right. She said that it all looks good so far and that I just need to finish it so that it is finished completely. This means I will be able to keep improving my essays so that I can get a high mark.
Rebecca also looked at my portfolio and said that the A4 sizing of my portfolio was fitting since images were already becoming distorted and A3 would just make them unreadable. She thought that the work that was in my portfolio was really strong and that just some of the layout needed changing so that it was easier to look at.
I have started to finish off my PDP essays, and have turned the pictures round so that it is easier for people to look at my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment