Wednesday 12 December 2012

Creative CV

Here are some examples of creative CV's that I have found and are hoping to be inspired by.
I particularly like this CV because of the styling and the use of pictures that there are. It is also more colourful, and still means I can keep my basic style of my old CV without going too overboard with it being creative.
QR Code - I can have a QR code in the top left hand corner that will link to my portfolio.

I like the layout of this CV and the JeffHo reminds me of a QR code, I may also make a logo.
Here is also a CV, that I found that has cute drawings however it doesn't really apply to my practice.
I like the layout style, of this one and so will try this one as well, since the style is simple and yet elegant.


I like this CV for the on trend type of font they have used and the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment