Wednesday 5 December 2012

RichLondon PR


I have managed to secure my placement for RichLondon PR.
I am happy I managed to get this because it means that I am mostly able to do what ever I want and so can take 2 days of university to do the placement. I will be able to work with editors and trying to promote the brand, organising, interviewing brands and trying to get our products on as many people as possible. I will also have to book out rails and book them in as well as doing admin.
This will be good as I am working for WoodThorpe Comms in June 2013 and it will be nice to have some experience before I start so that I can ensure that I do my best as I am hoping by the end of September 2014 I am hoping to have a job offer for me to go into, so I want to have as many skills as I can for my final placements that I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment