Monday 3 December 2012

Pepper and mayne placement

I have managed to get the pepper and mayne placement. The comments back was that I was by far the best prepared and that my presentation was very impressive, and I was the strongest candidate and knew what I was talking about. On the 5th of January I will be out doing some behind-the-scene's photo's for the placement which will be going up online. This is one of my idea's which I am getting to implement.
I will be having a further meeting with them in December to meet the other partner. After that for the most part I will be working from home which will allow me to do a second placement if I so wish, which I am hoping to do one on a location instead of from home, since home-based ones are generally easier to get.
I have still not heard anything from RichLondonPR or WallandJones.

The next step is to e-mail and get all of the forms, and send off the relevant ones so that all of the paperwork is sorted for when I do start my placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment