Monday 19 November 2012

June 2013 Placement Secured

I have managed to secure a 4 month placement in June 2013 with Woodthorpe Communications.

Woodthorpe comms - about us.
"We are a straight talking, result driven PR agency that deliver exactly what we say we will and then some. We pride ourselves in being honest and realistic, always working for the greater good of the client and gaining the best results possible.
With a diverse breadth of experience in the PR industry there is little that we can not accomplish, we set achievable goals and work at the highest level of commitment.
You will always receive a personal service with regular contact and updates. We care about how we can represent your brand with the utmost professionalism resulting in achieving your specific PR objectives."

I  have managed to secure this placement and will be living and working in London. However I now need to find out some more details as to how I will live etc. Such as funding, as I will need to know if my loan goes up or down because I am taking a year out and because I am going to London to work for the year.
I have started to e-mail the finance department to work on this and to gather more information, and maybe see if I can get any extra funding from anywhere.

I also e-mailed to see if there was any points that I could work on. She replied back to let me know that I could work on "Would be fab if you could up your game on social media and get to know some top bloggers. Might also be a good idea to familiarize yourself with press release writing."

No comments:

Post a Comment