Monday 19 November 2012

Online Portfolio

Since much of the work that I have done for my placement's has been online or over the phone, I have chosen to do an Online Portfolio since it will show much better the work that I have done. I can do a printed copy however it's not going to print out nearly as nicely.
I have chosen for now to do my Online porfolio on Carbonmade, it was one of the one's that came up first when I google'd which means that it is popular and so there will be many people to connect with.
http://bethanybritton.carbonmade.com/.
So far I have only put on my work for De'Chars and LuvaHuva. I'm going to try and do work for people on Etsy and charge a small fee to build on my portfolio, I'm going to do this by creating a facebook page, since Etsy don't allow you to e-mail people.

No comments:

Post a Comment