Monday 19 November 2012

Organising my CV

I am trying to organise my CV as at the moment it lasts for 4 pages when ideally it should only be 2 pages.
I am there fore going to try and take parts out that are perhaps not as necessary as other parts. I am not however going to count my references into those 2 pages, as many of my references are long and would probably take up 2 pages in themselves.
I have made sure that my references are up-to date and that they strongly relate to PR and social online media, which means I have gotten rid of 2 of my sales assistant references and one that I had from a horse riding centre which I did for work experience.
I have also changed my skills summary so that it doesn't include skills that I could only use for design such as using a sewing machine, and have put in more relevant ones such as basic Gorkana database skills.
I have also updated my business experience section to include the show that I ran on the 12th/13th.
My CV is still 4 pages, however it is now more detailed and more directed towards the job that I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment